Terms and conditions for the website use
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as the “General Terms and Conditions”, are intended to regulate the relationship between “DIMITAR MADJAROV – 2” Ltd, hereinafter referred to as the “Provider” , owner of the website: https://madjarov.bg/, hereinafter referred to as the “Website” , and each of the users, hereinafter referred to as the “User(s)” , of the Website, in relation with the User’s use of the Website.
II. Supplier’s details
Art. 2. Information about the Supplier:
- Name: “DIMITAR MADJAROV – 2” Ltd, PIC 115033847
- Headquarters and address of management. 3 “Ilyo voyvoda” Str. Plovdiv,
- Business management address: Plovdiv, 4027, 180 „Vasil Aprilov” blvd.
- Contact: 4027, Plovdiv, 180 „Vasil Aprilov” blvd., telephone: 032 907 000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public register entries: Commercial register at the Registration Agency of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Supervisory authorities:
(a) Commission for the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: Sofia, 1592, 2 “Professor Tsvetan Lazarov” blvd., phone: 02/ 915 35 18, fax: 02/ 915 35 25, e-mail: email@example.com, Internet site: www.cpdp.bg
(b) Commission for Consumer Protection, address: Sofia, 1000, 4A “Slaveikov” Square, fl. 3, 4 and 6, phone: 02/ 980 25 24, fax: 02/ 988 42 18, hot line: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg
(c) Commission for the Protection of Competition, address: Sofia, 1000, 18 “Vitosha” blvd., phone: 02/ 935 62 22, fax: 02/ 980 73 15, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet site: www.cpc.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No. BG 115033847.
III. General Provisions
Art. 3. The website and the services offered through it operate under the rules described in the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 4. The Provider does not guarantee the permanent functioning of the Website, nor that the Website is free of errors.
Art. 5. The Provider keeps the right to interrupt access to certain material (including but not limited to: pictures, texts, etc.) published on the Website or to the entire Website, without the User’s consent, for an unlimited period of time, scheduled or occasional, without being liable for any damages to the User that may result from the suspension.
Art. 6. The Provider keeps the right to change, without prior notice, the structure or content of the Website. Changes shall take effect immediately after their publication on the Website.
IV. Service Features
Art. 7. The main service characteristics provided to the Users by the Provider through the Website, hereinafter referred to as “Services”, are as follows:
(1) The Provider shall provide the opportunity to view and share the content published on the Website. The Provider provides information about themselves, the team, the services they provide, current offers, informative articles, contacts, introduction to the customers and partners, etc.
(2) The Provider provides the possibility to generate a telephone call via functional buttons on the website.
(3) The Supplier shall provide the possibility to generate electronic enquiries and requests by e-mail address (e-mail) via functional enquiry forms within the Website. The User shall fill in the fields specified by the Supplier and select the Submit button. Users should bear in mind when using this service and by accepting these General Terms and Conditions to consider themselves informed that the use of this service does not automatically result in the conclusion of a contract between the respective User and the Provider, i.e. sending an e-mail request does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a particular service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual relationship. The respective User, who has sent an email request to the Provider, shall be deemed to have entered into a contract with the Provider for the performance of the given service only upon receipt of confirmation from the Provider in this regard. The Provider does not guarantee their ability to respond and the time in which such a response will be provided.
(4) The Provider shall provide the possibility of generating electronic inquiries, through the e-mail used by the User, by means of functional references from the Website. For this purpose it is necessary for the User to select a specific functional reference on the Website (a place where the Provider’s email address is displayed and can be “clicked”) and the device used by the User to open a new window for writing a message from the client’s e-mail installed on the device.
(5) The Provider does not guarantee its ability to respond or the time in which a response will be provided.
(6) The Provider shall provide the User with the possibility of forwarding (linking) to the Provider’s business profiles in social networks, profiles and websites of their partners, customers and others. The Provider shall provide this opportunity for the Users’ convenience and shall not be liable for the content of the profiles and websites to which the linking opportunity is provided and which are not owned and/or operated by the Provider. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to profiles and pages to which a link is provided, unless expressly stated otherwise.
(8) The Provider shall provide the User with the opportunity to sign up for a newsletter, hereinafter referred to as “Newsletter” for short, in order to receive informative articles, news, offers, etc. from the Provider at the electronic address (e-mail) provided in advance by the User. The User expressly consents to receive the Newsletter by providing an e-mail address in the relevant fields within the Website. After providing his/her e-mail address on the Website, the Recipient will receive an e-mail message, at the e-mail address in question, confirming his/her consent to subscribe to the Newsletter. In case they give their consent to subscribe through the received e-mail message, the User will be redirected to a web page in a browser where they will be able to provide further confirmation of their consent. The Newsletter is offered for an indefinite period of time and the electronic messages sent by the Newsletter Provider may be of varying intensity. The User may opt-out of the Newsletter service at any time and without providing a reason: (i) by using an opt-out link placed in each Newsletter electronic message that the Provider sends to the User; (ii) by sending an electronic message to the Provider, clearly stating a desire to opt-out, at email@example.com; or (iii) by requesting to opt-out in writing sent to the Provider by mail at Plovdiv, 4027, 180 “Vasil Aprilov” blvd.
(9) The Provider shall provide the possibility to narrow/filter the results for the products available on the viewed page based on the characteristics assigned to the products.
V. Intellectual Property Rights
Art. 8. (1) All information published on the Website, including but not limited to: texts, photographs, audio and video materials, is Provider’s intellectual property or is used by the latter on a legal basis and as such is protected by the applicable legislation on the protection of intellectual property, including but not limited to the protection of copyright and related rights.
(2) The Supplier keeps all rights referred to in the preceding paragraph.
(3) The use of the information referred to in par. 1 of this Article, including but not limited to: copying, modification, reproduction, without Provider’s consent and permission or the respective holder of intellectual property rights, except in cases expressly provided by law, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement of the Provider’s intellectual property rightsor those of their respective holder, in the event that the latter is different from the Provider.
Art. 9. The Website may contain names and brands of products, services or people that constitute or may constitute trademarks owned by the Provider or third parties. Access to the Website, as well as everything in these General Terms and Conditions or the other content of the Website, shall be understood and/or interpreted as and shall not constitute the granting of a license or of the right to use any such trademark, without Provider’s prior written consent or of the relevant third party owner of the intellectual property in question.
VI. Other Terms
Art. 10. (1) The information and materials available on the Website (including but not limited to: articles, images, announcements, etc.) are of an informative, general and abstract nature and do not constitute, nor should they be taken or construed as advice, guidance and/or consultation provided by the Provider to any User of the Website.
(2) The Provider shall not be liable for the correctness, reliability, accuracy and/or timeliness of the information and materials available on and/or through the Website on any occasion, nor for their applicability to a particular factual situation.
(3) The Provider shall not be held liable for the content of the Website, nor shall they be held liable for any damages suffered by any User and/or third party in connection with the use of the Website and/or the information and materials available on the Website, including their application to a specific situation (for example: taking of specific actions by a User based on information posted on the Website).
Art. 11. The invalidity of any provision of the General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 12. These General Terms and Conditions shall come into force for all Users as from 01.10.2021.
Art. 13. The General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time, and any amendment to the General Terms and Conditions shall take effect with respect to the Users without the need for express notification of the latter.
Art. 14. By using (including but not limited to: browsing, clicking on links, entering information, etc.) the Website and the information therein, the User expresses their unconditional agreement to the General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and that they are bound by and will comply with them.